Expertise : personal and family law
T 819 825-4153
F 819 825-9769
Hotline : 873 381-2073
Called to the Quebec Bar in 2023, Me Catherine Windisch is a lawyer in the Family and Individuals Group at the Val-d’Or office. Her practice encompasses personal and family law, with a particular focus on youth protection. A graduate of the Université de Sherbrooke with a bachelor’s degree in law, Me Windisch’s innate curiosity drives her continuous learning. Her meticulousness, efficient organization, and rapid adaptability stand out in her work.
Me Windisch excels in teamwork settings, fostering active contribution and mutual support. Her organizational skills and unwavering dedication shine through in every case.
Outside the office, Me Windisch is an avid sports enthusiast, especially running half-marathons and hiking. Her love for downhill skiing dates back to her childhood, and music, enriched by nine years of piano lessons, holds a cherished spot in her life. Moreover, her advocacy for human rights showcases her profound commitment to humanitarian causes.
- Personal and family law (youth protection)
- LL.B., Université de Sherbrooke (2021)
- Donati Maisonneuve, Montreal (2022-2023)
Associations, committees, boards
- President, Lawyers Without Borders Canada, Université de Sherbrooke Committee (2020-2021)
- Vice-President, Lawyers Without Borders Canada, Université de Sherbrooke Committee (2018-2020)
- Delegate, UN simulation (NMUN), Université de Sherbrooke (2019-2020)