T 514 393-4580
F 514 393-9590
630 boul. René-Lévesque Ouest, Suite 2780
Montréal, Québec H3B 1S6
T 514 393-4580 | F 514 393-9590
Hotline: 514 787-3406
Me Cristina Mageau is a partner in labor and employment law, as well as in professional law at Cain Lamarre. She represents her clients before Quebec courts and administrative tribunals.
She advises her clients in all aspects of labor and employment law, such as in hiring practices, labour standards, interpretation and application of collective agreements, workplace harassment, employment termination and human rights. She also acts as an investigator in matters of psychological harassment and of sexual violence.
In addition, Me Mageau has an expertise in professional law. As such, she advises professional corporations and self-regulatory organizations.
Me Mageau is regularly solicited in order to provide training to her clients.
Assistant: Chloé Morin
- Labor and employment law
- Professional law
- Bachelor of Laws, Dalhousie University, Halifax (2009)
- LL.B., Université de Montréal (2008)
- Cain Lamarre, Montréal (2007 to present)
Lecturing, conferences, publications
- Report-Writing Training for Investigations (2020 to 2021)
- Course lecturer of the Ethics and Professional Conduct Course at the Quebec Bar School (2017 to present)
- The Investigation into Workplace Harassment (2019)
- Onus of Proof and Evidence in Disciplinary Law (2019)
- The Role and Investigation Obligations of the Syndic Ad Hoc (2019)
- Disciplinary and Non-Disciplinary Measures (2018)
- Best Practices in Hiring (2015)
- Member of the team representing Université de Montréal at the FMC Gale Cup Moot, which won the prize for the best French-speaking university team (2008)
- Recipient of the Lucien-Béliveau Award attributed to the litigator with the most significant contribution at the FMC Gale Cup Moot (2008)