630 boul. René-Lévesque Ouest, Suite 2780
Montréal, Québec H3B 1S6
T 514 393-4580 | F 514 393-9590
Hotline: 438 943-2081
A member of the Quebec Bar since 2022, Me Daniel Lacelle Salgado practises business law with the Corporate and Transactional Group in Montreal. A young ally with lots of energy, Me Lacelle Salgado is very curious and always ready to face new challenges. With a thirst for learning, he is meticulous in his work and listens to his clients to fully grasp their perceptions, fears, and vision, with the ultimate goal of creating a solution that best suits them.
Me Lacelle Salgado is said to be energetic, disciplined, and meticulous. Recognized for his organizational skills, Me Lacelle Salgado makes it a point of honour to advise his clients adequately while building a close relationship with them.
In his spare time, Me Lacelle Salgado enjoys music, especially perfecting his guitar playing. He also enjoys fitness training and reading. Among the causes that are most important to him is the protection of the environment.
Assistant: Jessica Jean
- Business law
- LL.B., Université de Montréal, Montreal (2021)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Political Science, Concordia, Montreal (2019)
- Law Certificate, Université de Montréal, Montreal (2018)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Biomedical Science, Université de Montréal, Montreal (2017)
- De Grandpré Chait, law student and articling student for the Bar, Montreal (2021-2022)
- Legal Clinic, Université de Montréal, student , Montreal (2020)
Associations, committees, boards
- Young Bar of Montréal