T 819 477-2544
F 819 477-4343
330 rue Cormier, Suite 201
Drummondville, Québec J2C 8B3
T 819 477-2544 | F 819 477-4343
Hotline: 873 382-0396
Originally from Drummondville and a graduate of Université de Sherbrooke, Me Francis Lavigne has been practicing as a notary since 2010. His practice focuses mainly on business law and commercial financing.
He is regularly involved in the start-up, reorganization, sale and merger of companies. His practice also includes the establishment of trusts and real estate law.
Me Lavigne is highly professional and the experience he has acquired since the beginning of his career is remarkable. For him, nothing should be left to chance. He closely and regularly follows up on the progress of each of his clients' files, which has allowed him to create solid bonds of trust with them. Available and attentive, he makes a point of being there when his client needs him. His approach is distinguished by his desire to get to the bottom of his files by sometimes questioning well-established ways of doing things. In addition, his creativity enables him to find unexpected solutions.
Assistant: Vicky Bernier
- Business law (commercial law, corporate law, franchise law, real estate law (sale, acquisition, and leasing), trusts, corporate financing, mergers and acquisitions, estate planning)
- Transactional law
- Diploma in notarial law, Université de Sherbrooke (2009)
- LL.B., Université de Sherbrooke (2008)
- Cain Lamarre, Drummondville (2014 to present)
- Cabinet juridique Panneton, Drummondville
- Jacques Pénelle notaire, Acton Vale