T 514 393-4580
F 514 393-9590
Hotline: 438 943-2052
Me Jeanne Fafard holds a Bachelor of Laws degree from Université de Sherbrooke and a Master’s degree in tax law from HEC Montréal. She has been practising business law with the Tax Group in the Montréal office since 2022. A young and energetic ally, Me Fafard wastes no time in developing her expertise in tax matters, including tax litigation, contestation of notices of assessment, tax, financial and estate planning, and tax reorganizations.
During her studies, Me Fafard acquired solid professional experience through numerous internships, notably in a renowned accounting firm. This experience has allowed her to develop in-depth tax knowledge and technical skills, as well as a thorough understanding of how businesses operate across the country.
Me Fafard’s work ethic is based on qualities that are essential to her professional success. Attentive to her clients and rigorous in her work, she knows how to work hard to complete the tasks entrusted to her. Her organizational and strategic skills allow her to manage files efficiently, while being able to prioritize tasks to achieve the best results in a timely manner. Her ability to prioritize tasks is a key element of her professional approach.
- Taxation (trusts, tax disputes and challenges to assessment notices, tax, financial, and estate planning, tax reorganization)
- Business law
- LL. M. (Taxation), HEC Montréal (2022)
- École de formation professionnelle du Barreau du Québec, Sherbrooke (2021)
- LL. B., Université de Sherbrooke (2020)
- Cain Lamarre, Montréal (since 2022)
- MNP LLP (2021)
- Cain Lamarre, Drummondville (2018 to 2020)
Associations, committees, boards
- Member of the Association de planification fiscale et financière (APFF)
- Collaborator of the Flash Fiscal Committee, Association de planification fiscale et financière (APFF)
- Recognition of excellence for academic results, HEC Montréal (2021, 2022)
- Dean’s list, Université de Sherbrooke (2018, 2019, 2020)