Expertise : taxation
T 514 393-4580
F 514 393-9590
Hotline: 514 787-3484
A tax professional, Marc Gendron has had a rich academic career. After completing a bachelor’s degree in business administration at the Université du Québec à Trois-Rivières, he went on to complete a master’s degree in applied finance at the Université du Québec à Montréal and a master’s degree in taxation at the Université de Sherbrooke.
His professional background is equally rich, which has allowed him to develop an expertise in taxation. More specifically, he deals with files involving trusts, wealth management, tax, financial and estate planning, tax reorganizations and real estate taxation. He is a major asset to our Montreal Tax Group. His clients come from the real estate, professional and consulting, and financial services sectors. His areas of expertise include private equity funds, real estate investment funds and family business transfers.
Thanks to his human and empathetic approach towards his client’s family or business reality, Mr. Gendron ensures a constant follow-up of projects. He ensures a continuous readjustment of objectives and proposes adapted and innovative solutions. He is a dynamic and proactive collaborator who enjoys teamwork to achieve common goals. Besides, his own goal is to surpass his clients’ expectations. During his career in finance and taxation, he has had the opportunity to work on many aspects of financial and tax planning with Quebec entrepreneurs and wealthy families. An excellent generalist in Canadian taxation, he is also well versed in U.S. and international taxation, which allows him to answer many questions without the need for an external professional. Outside of the office, he enjoys downhill skiing and cycling. The causes that are most important to him are cancer charities.
Assistant: Louise Lambert
- Taxation (trusts, wealth management, tax, financial and estate planning, tax reorganizations, real estate taxation)
- Master's degree in Taxation, Université de Sherbrooke (2008)
- Master’s degree in Applied Finances, Université du Québec à Montréal (2001)
- MBA, Université du Québec à Trois-Rivières (1999)
- CÉOS Family Office (2018-2022)
- DG Avocat et fiscaliste, Brossard (2015-2017)
- Desjardins Gestion privée, Montréal (2011-2014)
- Deloitte, Montréal (2007-2010)
- Laurantian Bank Securities, Montréal (2001-2006)
Associations, committees, boards
- Member, Ordre des administrateurs du Québec (2016-2022)
- Member, Canadian Tax Foundation (2008-2020)
- Member, Association de planification fiscale et financière (2008-2022)