T 418 545-4580
F 418 549-9590
190 rue Racine Est, Suite 300
Saguenay, Québec G7H 1R9
T 418 545-4580
F 418 549-9590
Hotline: 581 543-2683
Me Adam Ansari holds a certificate in business administration and a bachelor of law degree from Université de Sherbrooke. His practice focuses on intellectual property, a legal area he is passionate about. Recognized for his comprehensive drafting and thorough files, Me Ansari assists his clients in planning and implementing a comprehensive strategy to protect their intangible assets. As a trademark agent accredited by the College of Patent Agents & Trademark Agents, Me Ansari advises and represents his clients in all matters relating to registering and protecting their trademarks.
Since joining the Business Law Group, Me Ansari has drafted, reviewed, and negotiated various contractual agreements. He is also a member of the Privacy Law Practice Group at Cain Lamarre.
Well established in his region, Me Ansari is a director of the Jean-François and Patricia Foundation, whose mission is to contribute to the start-up and expansion of regional businesses managed by Cégep de Jonquière graduates.
His motto is “To conquer without peril, one triumphs without glory,” which certainly reflects his passion and determination to serve his clients well. He is also committed to the welfare of animals and enjoys travelling, poetry, and learning languages in his spare time.
Assistant: Jennifer Perron
- Intellectual property (trademarks, copyrights, industrial design)
- Business law (corporate law, bankruptcy and insolvency, commercial law)
- Access, protection of personal information and privacy
- Class 1 Trade-mark Agent Licence, College of Patent & Trade-mark Agents (2023)
- LL.B., Université de Sherbrooke (2019)
- Business Management Certificate, School of Management at the Université de Sherbrooke (2016)
- Cain Lamarre, Saguenay (2020 to this day)
Lecturing, conferences, publications
- "Reforming Quebec's Privacy Regime: A Sea of Change", Chambre de commerce et d'industrie Saguenay-Le Fjord (2022)
- "Intellectual property in a business context", HEC Montréal, EntrePrism (2022)
- "Understanding the different legal forms of companies and their specifics", Centre d'entrepreneuriat et d'essaimage de l'Université du Québec à Chicoutimi (2021)
- "Understanding the different legal forms of companies and their specifics », Forgescom, Services aux entreprises du Centre de services scolaire du Lac-Saint-Jean (2020 -2021)
- Tutor for students at the Odyssée Lafontaine / Dominique-Racine High School for the Juripop Moot-Court Competition (2020-2021)
Associations, committees, boards
- Associate Member of the Intellectual Property Institute of Canada
- Canadian Bar Association (Quebec Division)
- Member, Trade-mark Practitioners Group (RPM)
- Director for the Jean-François Patricia Foundation
- Corporate Secretary of the Board of Directors for the Administration portuaire de Saguenay (2020-2022)
- Tutor, Study Center of the Faculty of Law, Université de Sherbrooke
- Merit list of the Dean at the Faculty of Law of the Université de Sherbrooke for the three years of the Bachelor's (2017-2019)