Expertise : personal and family law
T 819 825-4153
F 819 825-9769
Hotline: 873 381-2050
Adèle Cyr earned her law degree at Université du Québec à Montréal in 2014. She has been on the Roll of the Order since 2018 and joined the Cain Lamarre team in 2019.
During her studies, she was heavily involved in the UQAM Legal Clinic, participated in the Pierre-Basile Mignault Moot Court Competition, and worked as a law of obligations research assistant.
Having always had a keen interest in family law and youth protection, she immediately focused her practice on these areas. Her desire to take on new challenges led her to join the northern Québec team in the field of youth protection.
Assistant: Julie Mc Dermott
- Personal and family law (youth protection)
- LL.B., UQAM (2014)
- Vincent Karim, Montréal (2013 to 2017)
- Law practice of Sarah Canta, Montréal (2017 to 2018)
- Phaneuf et associés, Avocats, Prévost (2018 to 2019)
Lecturing, conferences, publications
- Research assistant for Professor Vincent Karim in the drafting of the booksLes Obligations, Vincent Karim, Les Obligations, Volumes 1 and 2, 4th edition, Montréal, Wilson & Lafleur (2015) and Contrats d’entreprise, Vincent Karim, Contrats d’entreprise, 3rd edition, Montréal, Wilson & Lafleur (2015)