T 418 522-4580
F 418 529-9590
500 Grande Allée Est, Suite 1
Québec, Québec G1R 2J7
T 418 522-4580 | F 418 529-9590
Hotline: 367 777-0720
Me Alexandre Gauthier practices transportation law, particularly road transportation, and focuses on criminal offences in Quebec and elsewhere, permit applications, the obligations of owners, operators and drivers of heavy vehicles, and the representation before criminal and civil courts. He has been entrusted with important mandates in the management of criminal offences before various authorities. Also, he practices administrative law, including access to information and appeals against government decisions.
Having obtained a Bachelor of Law degree from Université Laval in 2020, Me Gauthier is on the Honour Roll of his cohort, among the 20 graduates with the highest average. During his internship, Me Gauthier worked in the transportation law group, where he was able to deepen his knowledge of this sector.
Consumed with a strong drive to learn, Me Gauthier stands out for his professionalism, the close ties he maintains with all team members, and his active participation in various projects. He makes it a point of honor to follow up on his clients’ needs and situations. He cultivates a close relationship with them.
Extremely rigorous in the analysis of files to always propose the best solution, Me Gauthier is not afraid to put forward his clients’ interests. He ensures that his clients take an active part in the strategic choices to be made in their cases.
Dedicated, assiduous, and determined, Me Gauthier places the human element at the core of his practice to find the winning strategy for each of his clients. In his spare time, he loves outdoor activities, including river canoeing, canoe-camping, hunting and fishing.
Assistant: Charline Pineault
- Transportation law (license applications, road transport law, criminal offences in and outside Québec, obligations of owners, operators, and drivers of heavy vehicles, representation before criminal and civil courts)
- Administrative law (access to information, administrative remedies, appealing government decisions)
- Penal law (penal offences pertaining to transport law)
- LL.B., Université Laval (2020)
- Honor Roll of the Law Faculty, Université Laval (2020)