T 418 860-4580
F 418 860-4588
Hotline: 581 214-3213
Originally from L’Isle-Verte, in 2015 Me Anne-Marie Soucy was sworn in following her internship in litigation for the City of Saguenay and worked in Rimouski’s private practice before joining Cain Lamarre’s team in Rivière-du-Loup in April 2018. She mainly focuses on human rights and family law, particularly in child custody, alimony, divorce, and protection in case of incapacity. She also practices in civil litigation, particularly when interest in land is at stake.
In addition to being a lawyer, Me Soucy is involved with the Board of Directors of the Caisse Desjardins de Viger et Villeray and with the Board of Directors of the Centre Communautaire Juridique Bas-Saint-Laurent-Gaspésie.
Rigour, dynamism, and transparency describe the kind of lawyer that Me Soucy is. She always makes it a point of honor to be accurate and does not hesitate to invest herself in her clients. Her attentiveness, availability and versatility are marked by great human touch that ensures a strong connection with her clients.
Outside of her practice, Me Soucy loves the outdoors and regularly plays badminton and dek-hockey.
Assistant: Denise Pelletier
- Personal and family law (adoption, common-law spouses, division of property rights, support payments, protection plans, separation and divorce)
- Litigation (insurance, commercial litigation, municipal, remedies of all types, civil liability)
- Municipal Law
- LL.B., Université Laval (2013)
- Ville Saint-Pascal, attorney (2015 to 2016)
- NR Avocats Rimouski, attorney (2017 to 2018)
Associations, committees, boards
- Board of Directors of the Caisse Desjardins de Viger et Villeray