T 514 393-4580
F 514 393-9590
630 boul. René-Lévesque Ouest, Suite 2780
Montréal, Québec H3B 1S6
T 514 393-4580 | F 514 393-9590
Hotline: 438 943-2006
Called to the Bar in 2019, Me Catherine Dion joined the team in 2020, after having worked in a large Montreal firm. She practices business law, mainly in commercial and transactional law. Her field of practice includes the negotiation and drafting of contractual agreements in various industries.
Me Dion received a Bachelor of Law degree from Université de Montréal with a mention on the Dean's Honour list. She subsequently obtained a Master of Law degree from the University of Toronto, where she deepened her knowledge in alternative financing, mergers and acquisitions, securities and international trade. She also participated in a summer school at the University of Costa Rica and a student exchange at University College Cork in Ireland.
Extremely rigorous in her work, Me Dion is very attentive to her clients' needs and knows how to evaluate a problem from several angles in order to provide realistic and optimal solutions. She also knows how to use her team's resources to achieve the best possible result.
In addition to keeping abreast of venture capital trends, Me Dion is involved in various associations, including the Jeune Chambre de commerce de Montréal and the Jeune Barreau de Montréal.
Assistant: Marie Auger
- Business law (commercial law, corporate law, mergers and acquisitions)
- Transactional law
- L.L.M, University of Toronto (2019)
- L.L.B., Université de Montréal (2017)
- Cain Lamarre, Montréal (2020 to today)
- Lapointe Rosenstein Marchand Melançon, law student and articling clerk, Montréal
Associations, committees, boards
- Member of the referral committee for the Provincial Arista Contest organized by Jeune Chambre de commerce de Montréal (2019 to 2020)
- Member of Jeune Chambre de commerce de Montréal (2019 to today)
- Member of the Young Bar of Montreal (2019 to today)
- Ontario Graduate Scholarship (OGS) (2018)
- Dean’s Honor List (2017)
- Admission Scholarship for Academic Excellence (2014)