T 418 545-4580
F 418 549-9590
190 rue Racine Est, Suite 300
Saguenay, Québec G7H 1R9
T 418 545-4580 | F 418 549-9590
Hotline: 581 543-2675
Me Cédric Fortin-Néron says he has been passionate about law since he was very young. Convinced of his future, it is no coincidence that Me Fortin-Néron obtained a Bachelor of Laws degree. In order to deepen his knowledge and to get closer to his clients’ needs, he also obtained an MBA from the Université de Sherbrooke. With a practice focused on civil and commercial litigation, Me Fortin-Néron joined the Litigation and Construction Groups at the Saguenay office.
A young and sharp-minded ally, Me Fortin-Néron particularly appreciates the quest for strategic solutions. In addition to civil litigation, Me Fortin-Néron also works on administrative appeals, both civil and institutional. His passion for the law allows him to be particularly committed in carrying out his mandates and to always ensure that all legal considerations of his clients are addressed in the greatest detail.
Deeply involved in his community, Me Fortin-Néron has sat on boards of directors and committees, without hesitating to lend a hand as a volunteer at numerous social activities. Among the causes that he holds closest to his heart are legal and financial education for the community, particularly for students.
Assistant: Caroline Roy
- Litigation (construction, commercial litigation)
- Construction law (civil engineering, institutional)
- Administrative law (administrative remedies, appeal of government decisions)
- MBA, Université de Sherbrooke (2021)
- LL.B., Université de Sherbrooke (2021)
- Cain Lamarre, Saguenay (since 2020)
Associations, committees, boards
- Member, board of directors, Université de Sherbrooke Student Federation (FEUS), Sherbrooke (2018-2021)
- Member, Commission for the review of the General Association of Law Students (AGED general regulations (2018-2019)
- Mentor for Jeunesse Enrichie (Penny Drops) (high-school mentor in finances and economy) (2018-2020)
- Excellence Award Éditions Yvons Blais- Award given to the student with the best legal dissertation in the Communication juridique 1 course (2018)