T 514 393-4580
F 514 393-9590
Hotline: 514 787-3487
Me François Daoust is part of the Litigation Group of the Montreal office, practising in the areas of professional and penal law. He has extensive knowledge of the health and social services sector, namely issues specific to professional orders. As part of his practice, Me Daoust puts his experience and skills to work on cases involving the ethics of health professionals, the governance of professional orders, advice to the various bodies of professional orders (executive committees, general management, trustee offices, etc.) and assistance with investigations.
Known for his thoroughness, promptness, flexibility, and availability, Me Daoust also has an approach based on reasoned negotiation, communication, and finding creative solutions, so much so that his ability to find innovative solutions leads to cost savings for his clients.
His ability to listen carefully to his clients’ needs, his transparent communication, his ability to build trusting relationships and his leadership make Me Daoust an asset to the Montreal Litigation Group. His colleagues describe him as patient, friendly, and respectful. His hard work is the key to his success in providing quality, efficient, and creative legal services.
Multi-talented and active in his spare time, Me Daoust is a long-distance runner. Having travelled to more than 45 countries, he enjoys cross-country and downhill skiing, and also enjoys sailing. Protecting the environment and the fight against climate change are causes that are particularly important to him.
Assistant: Geneviève Litalien
- Professional law
- Penal law
- LL.B., Université de Montréal (2016)
- Exchange Student, Málaga University (Spain) (2016)
- Certificate in Chinese Law, China University of Political Science and Law (Beijing) (2014)
- Battah Lapointe - Avocats S.E.N.C.R.L., Montreal (2020 to 2022)
- Sarrazin + Plourde Avocats, Montreal (2018 to 2020)
- Therrien Couture S.E.N.C.R.L., Laval (2018)
- Ebury Partners UK LTD, Malaga Spain (2017-2018)
- UN - International Criminal Tribunal for the former Yugoslavia, The Hague Netherlands (2016)
- Guangdong International Business Law Firm, Guangzhou China (2014)