Expertise : litigation | real estate law | business law | construction law
T 819 780-1515
F 819 780-1341
455 rue King Ouest, Suite 300
Sherbrooke, Québec J1H 6E9
T 819 780-1515
F 819 780-1341
Guillaume Daigneault has mainly practiced in construction law since the start of his career. Over the years, he has acquired a solid experience in the field and this specialty has led him to manage cases in related sectors such as municipal law, corporate law, and administrative law.
His clients are mainly general contractors, specialized contractors, and material suppliers. He is called upon to plead before various judicial bodies, such as the Court of Appeal, the Superior Court, the Court of Quebec, or administrative tribunals.
He has a pragmatic, practical, thorough, and honest approach to managing his cases.
Guillaume Daigneault gives lectures in the construction industry and has acted for many years as an instructor for the APCHQ training program recognized by the Régie du Bâtiment. He has written over 50 articles, columns, and texts, all related to the construction industry.
Assistant: Gina Lévesque
- Litigation (construction)
- Real estate law (construction law, condominium law, legal hypothecs)
- Business law (public contracts, corporate law, construction law)
- Construction Law
- LL.B., Université Sherbrooke (2008)
- Cain Lamarre, Sherbrooke (2017 to present)
- Crochetière, Pétrin, Sherbrooke
- Cain Lamarre, Saguenay
Lecturing, conferences, publications
- Instructor of the Labor Relations Regime, Legislation and Regulation training of the administration segment delivered for the APCHQ training program recognized by the Régie du Bâtiment
- Instructor of the Legislation and Regulation training of the project management segment delivered for the APCHQ training program recognized by the Régie du Bâtiment
- Instructor of the training Executing construction Work of the segment on the execution of work delivered for the APCHQ training program recognized by the Régie du Bâtiment
- Instructor of the training Construction Company Management for the professional training program in the La Riveraine school district.
- Lecture :"La dénonciation de contrat et l’hypothèque légale des personnes ayant participé à la construction ou la rénovation d’un immeuble"
- Lecture :"Le commerce itinérant en matière de construction"
- Lecture :"L’ingérence du propriétaire dans l’exécution des travaux de construction"
- Lecture :"Le plan de garantie des bâtiments résidentiels neufs"
- Lecture :"Les contrats d’entreprise dans l’industrie de la construction"
- Lecture :"Les moyens de protection légaux des entrepreneurs généraux et spécialisés"
- Lecture :"Les extras"
- Lecture :"Les responsabilités des entrepreneurs généraux versus les responsabilités des entrepreneurs spécialisés et fournisseurs de matériaux"
- Drafting of various articles on Construction law published in Le Bâtisseur Estrien
- Writer of web articles for construction contractors
Associations, committees, boards
- Member, Canadian Bar Association, Québec Branch
- Member, Saint-françois Junior Bar Association
- Membre du Comité « La Relève » de l’APCHQ, Estrie (antérieur)