T 819 477-2544
F 819 477-4343
330 rue Cormier, Suite 201
Drummondville, Québec J2C 8B3
T 819 477-2544 | F 819 477-4343
Hotline: 873 382-0397
Me Jean-François Brouillard is the managing partner of the Drummondville office and a member of the Quebec Bar since 1994. Me Brouillard has focused his practice on litigation, bankruptcy and insolvency, as well as the negotiation and drafting of various types of commercial agreements.
A seasoned litigator, Me Brouillard represents a vast and diversified clientele before all types of courts in commercial, corporate and shareholder law disputes, as well as in recovery, bankruptcy and insolvency.
Versatile and active in all areas of commercial and business law, Me Brouillard has represented a number of companies in the negotiation of commercial and industrial agreements and partnerships and has distinguished himself in the drafting and negotiation of various commercial contracts, among others for companies in the manufacturing sector.
Over the years, Me Brouillard has always had at heart and valued the development of the firm's lawyers. He considers that the involvement of these lawyers in the files entrusted to him and the collegial work under his direction bring added value to the firm's service offering for his clients.
Assistant: Anne-Marie Sauvageau
- Business law (agriculture and agrifood law, banking law, commercial law, corporate law, construction law, bankruptcy and insolvency, corporate financing, mergers and acquisitions, intellectual property)
- Litigation (remedies of all types, extraordinary remedies, civil liability)
- Bankruptcy and insolvency
- LL.B., Université Laval (1992)
- Certificate in Political Science, Université Laval (1989)
- Cain Lamarre, Drummondville (2010 to present)
- Brouillard et Associés, Drummondville