T 418 522-4580
F 418 529-9590
500 Grande Allée Est, Suite 1
Québec, Québec G1R 2J7
T 418 522-4580 | F 418 529-9590
Me Jean Leclerc holds a bachelor's degree in law from Université Laval and a master's degree in business law from the same institution. His practice focuses on real estate, commercial and construction law. Me Leclerc acts as legal advisor to promoters, buyers and sellers of real estate projects and specializes in transactions involving the development, financing, construction, sale, acquisition and leasing of commercial, industrial and multi-residential real estate projects.
With a solid background in real estate and commercial law, Me Leclerc worked for several years with one of Canada's largest diversified real estate investment trusts listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange, which owns and manages commercial properties in Quebec and Canada.
In carrying out his mandates, Me Leclerc uses his analytical skills, his rigour and his professionalism and does not hesitate to push the reasoning further. In order to adopt a client-oriented approach, Me Leclerc favours listening and the exchange of ideas in order to create solid bonds of trust with his clients.
Having the youth at heart, and involved in his community, Me Leclerc was also a member of the board of directors of the Fondation des Camps Odyssée (2009-2016), an organization whose goal is to build autonomy and leadership in young people and to promote the training and education of youth by supporting the summer camp experience.
Hotline: 367 777-0748
Assistant: Marie-Philippe Royer
- Real estate law (construction law, condominium law, property law, leasing law, financing and mortgages, legal hypothecs, Investments and partners, sales and acquisitions)
- Business law (commercial law, construction law, real estate law (sale, acquisition, and leasing), partnership agreements, corporate financing)
- Master’s degree in Corporate Law, Université Laval (2006)
- Quebec Bar, École du Barreau du Québec, Québec (2001)
- LL.B., Université Laval (1999)
- GBV Avocats, Québec (2018 to 2021)
- Fonds de placement Immobilier Cominar, Québec (2008 to 2018)
Associations, committees, boards
- Member of the board of directors, Fondation des Camps Odyssée inc. (2009 to 2016)