Expertise : labor and employment law
T 514 393-4580
F 514 393-9590
Hotline: 514 787-3242
A member of the Quebec Bar since 2009, Me Joël Brassard-Morissette is a lawyer in the Montreal office. After obtaining his law degree from the University of Sherbrooke, he worked as a lawyer in the Saguenay region for several years. He then moved closer to the metropolis, where he acquired significant experience in strategic advice to small and medium-sized businesses and large corporations. Over the years, he has developed specialized expertise in labour and employment law, and occupational health and safety, making him a real asset to our Labour and Employment Group. His files deal with occupational health and safety, financing, collective labour relations, individual labour relations, and pay equity.
His clients come from various sectors. Outside of work, he is a member of the board of directors of Les Foutoukours, a performance company specializing in the art of clowning.
Due to his client-oriented approach, Me Brassard-Morissette knows how to optimize their occupational health and safety cases. He cultivates a close relationship with his clients naturally due to the special bond of trust he develops with them. His approach is based on a quick understanding of his client’s legal issues and solutions adapted to their needs and reality. Efficient, conscientious, and rigorous, Me Brassard-Morissette is a great litigator.
Assistant: Vicky Marcotte
- Labour and employment law (pay equity, occupational health and safety funding, collective labour relations, individual labour relations, occupational health and safety)
- LL.B., Université de Sherbrooke (2008)
- Simard, Boivin, Lemieux s.e.n.c.r.l., Saguenay (2009-2015)
- Services conseils PG SST inc., Boucherville (2015-2022)
Associations, committees, boards
- Member of the board of directors, Les Foutoukours