1067 boul. du Sacré-Coeur
Saint-Félicien, Québec G8K 1R3
T 418 679-1331 | F 418 679-9344
Hotline : 581 218-3276
A native of Saint-Félicien, Joséane Fortin has been with Cain Lamarre since 2008, the year she earned her bachelor’s in law from Université de Sherbrooke.
She has been a member of the Québec Bar since 2009 and specializes in civil and commercial litigation cases, administrative law, and construction law. She also practices in business law (corporations, commercial transactions, incorporations, reorganizations, and corporate mergers). In the summer of 2016 she started a part-time MBA at Université du Québec à Chicoutimi, with the goal of improving her skills to better meet the needs of her business clients.
Joséane is an active member of the community, giving generously of her time, experience, and expertise to a number of organizations.
- Business law (commercial law, corporate law, construction law, mergers and acquisitions)
- Transactional Law
- LL.B., Université de Sherbrooke (2008)
- Master’s in business administration at Université du Québec à Chicoutimi (2019)
- Cain Lamarre, Saint-Félicien (2008 to present)
Associations, committees, boards
- Chair of the Board, Center for Boreal Biodiversity Conservation Foundation, Zoo Sauvage de Saint-Félicien (since 2020)
- President, Center for Boreal Biodiversity Conservation Foundation
- Vice-president, board of directors, Center for Boreal Biodiversity Conservation
- Member, board of supervision, Caisse Desjardins Domaine-du-Roy
- Former member, board of directors, Boreal Biodiversity Conservation Center
- Former member, board of directors, Centre de la petite enfance Trotte-Menu
- Former member, Saint-Félicien Lions Club
- Former chair, Saint-Félicien Lions Club
- Former member, organizing committee, Saint-Félicien's 150th anniversary celebrations