Expertise : taxation
T 819 797-5222
F 819 762-6810
33 avenue Horne, Suite 200
Rouyn-Noranda, Québec J9X 4S1
T 819 797-5222 | F 819 762-6810
Hotline: 873 379-2059
Originally from Rouyn-Noranda, Mme Josyane Dupont-Bélanger completed a bachelor's degree in accounting in 2014 as well as a graduate diploma in accounting in 2015 at the Université du Québec en Abitibi-Témiscamingue. She obtained her Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA) designation in 2015. Having a keen interest in taxation, she pursued her studies for a master's degree in taxation at the Université de Sherbrooke in 2016-2017.
Before joining Cain Lamarre's tax group in Rouyn-Noranda, Mme Dupont-Bélanger worked for a major accounting firm in Abitibi-Témiscamingue. Over the years, she has undoubtedly developed solid expertise in taxation, more specifically with private companies and their shareholders. Her field of practice is mainly focused on tax reorganizations during business transfers, whether in the context of family succession, the integration of new shareholders or the purchase and sale of businesses. She also has extensive expertise in professional incorporations.
Her work requires a great sense of organization. Within the framework of the mandates entrusted to her, she is called upon to coordinate the various parties involved to ensure smooth transactions. This involves working closely with lawyers practising in business law and the clients' accountants. She is always ready to listen to her clients to understand their needs and present them with the tax strategy best suited to their particular situation. Her thoroughness, rationality and intellectual curiosity allow her to offer practical and judicious tax advice. Aside from her professional qualities, Mme Dupont-Bélanger is appreciated by her peers for her sense of humour and enthusiasm.
Assistant: Maryse Lacroix
- Taxation ( transaction taxes, tax, financial, and estate planning, tax reorganization)
- Master in Taxation (M.Tax.) - Université de Sherbrooke (2017)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Accounting sciences, Université du Québec en Abitibi-Témiscamingue (2015)
- BSc in Accounting, Université du Québec en Abitibi-Témiscamingue (2014)
- Deloitte, Rouyn-Noranda (2014 to 2021)
Associations, committees, boards
- Member, l'Association de planification fiscale et financière (APFF)
- CPA Foundation Excellence Scholarship, Université du Québec en Abitibi-Témiscamingue (2013)