T 418 962-6572
F 418 968-8576
440 avenue Brochu, Suite 200
Sept-Îles, Québec G4R 2W8
T 418 962-6572 | F 418 968-8576
Hotline: 581 826-2551
Me Julie Lapointe has been practicing law since 2000. She is a lawyer at the Sept-Îles office and specializes in business law, transactional law and financing. She has expertise in the fields of fisheries and automobile dealerships.
Among Me Lapointe's accomplishments are the drafting of contracts for various companies, several buy-sell transactions, reorganizations, and the accompaniment of certain venture capital firms prior to their investments.
Supported by her team, Me Lapointe is known for her rigour, her concern for work well done and the efficient management of her files. Her great attentiveness and understanding of her clients’ needs enable her to value each of their expectations and to ensure that the best resources and solutions are found.
Involved in her field as well as her community, Me Lapointe has been an administrator of the Fondation de l'École Les Sources since 2017.
Me Lapointe takes to heart the support of organizations such as foundations and fundraisers that promote the development and education of children and the causes that support activities aimed at raising funds in the fight against breast cancer, particularly Québec ville en rose.
“The big obstacle is always representation and not reality.” This maxim of Etty Hillesum's, which Me Lapointe particularly appreciates, reflects her priority: working to satisfy her clients by finding solutions adapted to complex problems.
In her spare time, Me Lapointe is passionate about architecture, design, running, walking and hiking.
Assistant: Ariane Savard
- Business law (commercial law, corporate law, fisheries law, trusts, corporate financing, mergers and acquisitions, nonprofit organizations)
- Transactional Law
- LL.B., Université Laval (1999)
- Cain Lamarre, Sept-Îles (2001 to present)
- Maheu Boulianne Avocats, Quebec City
- Ministère de la Justice, Quebec City
Associations, committees, boards
- Secretary for the Fondation de l'École Les Sources (since 2017)
- Former member, board of directors, Caisse populaire Desjardins de Sept-Îles (previously)
- Former member, board of directors, Association des avocats et avocates de province (previously)
- Former clerk for Quebec Bar’s disciplinary committee hearings, Côte-Nord section (previously)