T 514 393-4580
F 514 393-9590
Me Julie Robert is a tax lawyer who holds a Bachelor of Law degree from Université de Montréal, a graduate diploma in taxation, and a Master's degree in Tax Law from HEC Montréal. A member of the Quebec Bar since 2013, Me Robert is also a member of the Association de planification fiscale et financière (APFF).
Specialized in commercial and tax law and in transactional law, Me Robert deals with transactional tax matters, financial and estate planning, tax reorganizations, and business law. She has completed partnership agreements as well as business acquisition and sale transactions. Her practice also includes trusts and non-profit organizations.
Me Robert began her career in civil and tax litigation. Her practical experience helps draft her contracts and transactions, allowing her to anticipate the risks of potential litigation. She stands out for her practical solutions that consider the economic and business realities of her clients, and for her determined and efficient attitude. While Me Robert always acts in her clients’ best interests, she offers a customized approach and is quite creative in finding solutions.
Involved in her community, Me Robert is treasurer and administrator of the CPE Les Petits Trésors de Boisbriand and administrator on the board of directors of the Fondation Paul Gérin-Lajoie. Me Robert enjoys sports such as soccer, volleyball, CrossFit, cross-country skiing, and paddleboarding. She also enjoys wine and good food in good company. Me Robert's motto reflects her positivism: “There are no problems, only solutions”. Me Robert is committed to promoting accessible education for all.
Hotline: 514 787-3241
Adjoint(e) : Marie Auger
- Taxation (trusts, transaction taxes, tax, financial, and estate planning, tax reorganization)
- Transactional Law
- Business Law (corporate law, tax law, partnership agreements, trusts, corporate financing, mergers and acquisitions, non-profit organizations, estate planning)
- LL.M. in Tax Law, HEC Montréal (2014)
- Specialized Graduate Diplomas (DESS) in Taxation, HEC Montréal (2012)
- LL.B., Université de Montréal (2010)
- Cain Lamarre (as of 2021)
- ROBIC (2020 to 2021)
- Mitchell Gattuso (2013 to 2020)
Associations, committees, boards
- Member, Association de planification fiscale et financière (APFF)
- Director, Fondation Paul Gérin-Lajoie