T 418 669-4580
F 418 669-0088
Hotline: 581 216-2910
Me Kim Bergeron holds a Bachelor of Laws degree and a Graduate Diploma in Common Law and Transnational Law from the Université de Sherbrooke. She was admitted to the Quebec Bar in 2022 and with a thirst for learning, Me Bergeron practises in the Litigation Group and the Liability and Insurance Group at the Alma Office. Me Bergeron puts her knowledge to good use in all types of recourses and penal infractions in municipal law.
Me Bergeron is known for her meticulousness, perseverance, and attentive listening to the needs of her team and her clients. Ambitious, creative, and versatile, Me Bergeron exemplifies a rigorous work ethic, empathy, and accessibility. She is highly motivated, determined, and a go-getter, with an excellent sense of humour. Her top priority is defending her clients’ rights, and she approaches each mandate with equal diligence and rigour.
Outside of work, Me Bergeron is passionate about movies and fitness. Her favourite saying “When life gives you lemons, make lemonade” perfectly reflects her ability to find creative and positive solutions to challenges.
Assistant: Karine Fortin
- Litigation (remedies of all types)
- Municipal law (penal offences in municipal law)
- LL.B., Université de Sherbrooke (2021)
- Graduate diploma in common law and transnational law (J.D.), Université de Sherbrooke (2021)
- Cain Lamarre, lawyer, Alma (2023 to present)
- Cain Lamarre, articling clerk, Alma (2022)
Associations, committees, boards
- Volunteer for the Association coopérative d'économie familiale de l'Estrie (ACEF Estrie), Sherbrooke (2021)
- Member of the Common Law Committee, Université de Sherbrooke (2020 to 2021)
- Responsible for special projects on the Executive Committee Coach-Recrue, Université de Sherbrooke (2019 to 2021)
- Mentor for the Comité Jeunesse Enrichie, Université de Sherbrooke (2018 to 2020)
- Volunteer for the National Student Pro Bono Network, Université de Sherbrooke (2018 to 2020)