T 418 860-4580
F 418 860-4588
Hotline: 581 214-3223
Originally from Dégelis, Me Marylou Jean-Beaulieu holds a bachelor’s degree in law and a master’s degree in notarial law from Université Laval. She left the Capitale-Nationale to settle in Saint-Arsène out of love for the region and to be closer to her family.
Me Jean-Beaulieu has been a member of the Chambre des notaires du Québec since 2022. Her practice focuses on real estate law, the drafting of wills, protection mandates and powers of attorney as well as the solemnization of marriages. Passionate about business law, she also offers her services for business financing, company incorporation, drafting of shareholder agreements and company book updates.
Dynamic and a good listener, Me Jean-Beaulieu always takes her clients’ concerns to heart and easily simplifies complex legal information. Creative when it comes to finding solutions or responding to her clients’ needs, Me Jean-Beaulieu is an efficient and transparent professional with great empathy.
In her spare time, Me Jean-Beaulieu plays the guitar and enjoys singing. She also has a great passion for horticulture and enjoys spending time with her family.
- Notary services (donations, commercial financing, wills, powers of attorney, protection mandates, real estate transactions, mandates in case of incapacity)
- Business law (corporate law, real estate law, corporate financing)
- L.L.B., Université Laval (2020)
- Master's in Notarial Law, Université Laval (2022)
- Fortin & Fortin notaires, Québec (2021-2022)