T 418 522-4580
F 418 529-9590
500 Grande Allée Est, Suite 1
Québec, Québec G1R 2J7
T 418 522-4580 | F 418 529-9590
Hotline: 367 777-0781
Mr. St-Pierre has practiced law since being called to the bar in 1974. A bilingual lawyer, Mr. St-Pierre has appeared before all Quebec courts and the Supreme Court of Canada.
He practices in various areas of law, most notably in the specialized areas of aeronautical incidents and other disputes related to Canadian aviation documents. As such, he has been involved in more than sixty cases related to plane or helicopter crashes.
His practice covers commercial fisheries law. Mr. St-Pierre has represented and still represents commercial fishing associations in litigation before the Superior Court. Mr. St-Pierre also has extensive experience in the areas of commercial, corporate and environmental litigation.
Assistant: Annie Trudel
- Litigation (commercial litigation, business litigation)
- Construction Law
- LL.B., Université Laval (1972)
- Cain Lamarre (2018 to date)
- Beauvais Truchon Avocats, Québec (1996 to 2018)
Lecturing, conferences, publications
- École du Barreau (1979 to 1990)
Associations, committees, boards
- Board of directors, Résidence Cardinal-Vachon in the Capitale-Nationale region.