T 514 393-4580
F 514 393-9590
Hotline: 438 943-2093
Mylène Geoffroy completed her law degree at the Université du Québec à Montréal in 2021 after returning to her studies. She has shown great determination. She received the Albert Malouf scholarship from the Fondation de l'UQAM in 2020, awarded by the Department of Legal Sciences for being the best student in the Administrative Litigation course in the same year, the Ténacité scholarship in 2019, and the Fondation Desjardins scholarship in 2018. She also won several awards during her initial studies. Me Geoffroy does not do things halfway.
Me Geoffroy is developing an expertise in disciplinary litigation as well as in administrative law. More specifically, she works on cases involving agricultural, food and fisheries products. Thanks to her team spirit, Me Geoffroy is a major asset to the Montreal office's Litigation Group. Her efficiency, her sense of analysis and synthesis, and her great thoroughness are the professional traits for which she is most recognized. In addition to communicating well, she has a global vision and a sense of duty that combined carry her further in her work. Her humane and genuine approach and ability to make the most of the resources at her disposal make her an outstanding lawyer.
Besides her practice, Me Geoffroy enjoys music, theatre, and the outdoors, especially the forest. The causes that matter most to her are the environment, feminism, and cultural diversity.
- Litigation (disciplinary)
- Administrative law (marketing of agricultural, food, and fishing products)
- LL.B., Université du Québec à Montréal (2021)
- Specialized Graduate Diploma (DESS) in territorial planning and local development, Université du Québec à Montréal (2009)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Political Science, Université du Québec à Montréal (2007)
- Teaching Assistant, Faculty of Political Science and Law, UQAM, Montreal (2020-2021)
- Law Student, Legal Aid Offices Southwest, Montréal (2019-2020)
- Coordinator, Professional Development Center of the Faculty of Political Science and Law of UQAM, Montreal (2018- 2020)
Associations, committees, boards
- Director, Maison des jeunes « Les Mayais » (2015-2017)
- Director, Centre régional d’animation du patrimoine oral (2012-2015)
- Recipient of the Albert Malouf Scholarship, Fondation de l’UQAM (2020)
- Recipient of the Award from the Department of Legal Sciences for best student in the Administrative Litigation course (2020)
- Recipient of the Bourse Ténacité, Université du Québec Foundation (2019)
- Recipient of the Desjardins Foundation Scholarship (2018)
- Recipient of the Excellence Scholarship for Professors of the Life Sciences Department in recognition of academic , UQAC (2011)
- Honorable Mention in Recognition of Excellence in Academic Results, Life Sciences Faculty, UQAM (2010)