T 819 797-5222
F 819 762-6810
33 avenue Horne, Suite 200
Rouyn-Noranda, Québec J9X 4S1
T 819 797-5222 | F 819 762-6810
Hotline : 873 379-2040
Member of the Quebec Bar since 2020, Me Olivier Lacoursière practices at the Rouyn-Noranda law firm. A law graduate of the University of Ottawa, he also obtained a Bachelor of Social Sciences in International Development and Globalization from the same institution.
Specialized in administrative law, health law, and labor and employment law, Me Lacoursière is developing his expertise in administrative investigations in the workplace as well as in complaints of psychological or sexual harassment. His mandates lead him to plead before the Administrative Labour Tribunal, the Court of Québec and the Superior Court.
Available, competent and attentive to his clients' needs, Me Lacoursière is known for his resourcefulness, creativity and frankness. Driven by a great intellectual curiosity, he is a colleague who is appreciated by his team and who stands out for his composure and the quality of his arguments.
Close to his clients, with whom he builds relationships of trust, Me Lacoursière accompanies them by giving them strategic advice and personalized solutions while involving them at every stage of their case.
Very involved in his community and his region on a cultural, environmental and sports level, Me Lacoursière is secretary of the board of directors of the Club de Golf Municipal Dallaire de Rouyn-Noranda. He was also President of the Relay for Life of the Canadian Cancer Society of Rouyn Noranda.
Me Lacoursière received several scholarships and awards as a student. He was also president of the Association des étudiantes et des étudiants en droit civil de l'Outaouais at the University of Ottawa Faculty of Law. Among Me Lacoursière's favourite pastimes are golf, arts and entertainment. He is also very interested in politics. Me Lacoursière is involved with the Canadian Cancer Society (CCS). He is also passionate about the major economic and socio-political challenges in the era of globalization and their impact on human rights, social movements, and access to education and quality health care for vulnerable or marginalized populations.
Assistant: Angélique T.-Bergeron
- Labor and employment law (competition and duty of loyalty, human rights, occupational health and safety funding, collective bargaining, collective labor relations, individual labor relations, occupational health and safety)
- Administrative law (administrative remedies)
- Health law (ethics, care, and institutional care)
- LL.L., University of Ottawa (2019)
- Honours BSocSc in International Development and Globalization, University of Ottawa (2019)
- Cain Lamarre, articling student, Rouyn-Noranda (2020)
- Cain Lamarre, student, Rouyn-Noranda (2019)
- Centre intégré de santé et de services sociaux (CISSS) of Abitibi-Témiscamingue, Law Student– Labour Relations (2018)
- Evenko, Law Student (2017)
Associations, committees, boards
- Member of the Comité Relève en affaires, Rouyn-Noranda Chamber of Commerce and Industry (CCIRN)
- Member of the Board of Directors, Corporation des fêtes pour tout le monde (Osisko en lumière and Fête d’hiver de Rouyn-Noranda).
- Secretary of the Board of Directors, Club de Golf Municipal Dallaire, Rouyn-Noranda
- President of Relay For Life Canadian Cancer Society, Rouyn-Noranda (2019)
- Bourse pour l’implication et la réussite Cain Lamarre (2019), Civil Law Section, University of Ottawa (2019)
- Dean Award, Civil Law Section, University of Ottawa (2019)
- Honorable Mention Delegation Award for participation with the National Model United Nations (NMUN) New York (2019)
- Grand Maillet, Civil Law Section, University of Ottawa (2018 to 2019)
- Merit list of the Dean, Civil Law Section, University of Ottawa (2018 to 2019)
- Louis Pedneault Award (2018)
- Maillet implication, Civil Law Section, University of Ottawa (2017)
- Jean-Charles Bonenfant Foundation Award (2015)
- Lieutenant Governor’s Youth Medal (2013)