T 514 393-4580
F 514 393-9590
Hotline: 438 943-2084
A law graduate from Université du Québec à Montréal (UQAM), Me Olivier Lefebvre has developed an expertise in labour and employment law. More specifically, he handles cases involving competitors and the duty of loyalty, human rights and freedoms, collective labour relations, individual labour relations, occupational health and safety, and the drafting of employment contracts. In addition, his expertise extends to litigation in construction, commercial litigation, business litigation and civil liability. He has joined the Litigation and Labour and Employment groups at the Montreal office.
Highly committed during his years of study, Me Lefebvre was a consultant at UQAM’s Legal Clinic and a mentor at UQAM’s Center for Career Development. He was also a member of the AED UQAM grant committee.
This musician, who has become a lawyer, has a keen interest in new technologies, particularly optimizing productivity, which he puts to good use in his practice. It is said that Me Lefebvre knows how to gain the trust of others thanks to his outstanding professionalism and his engaging personality. Away from the office, he enjoys the outdoors, camping, and is passionate about music and synthesizers.
Assistant: Mary Delle Donne
- Labor and employment law (competition and duty of loyalty, human rights and freedoms, collective labor relation, individual labor relation, occupational health and safety)
- Litigation (construction, commercial litigation, business litigation, civil liability)
- L.L.B., Université du Québec à Montréal, Montreal (2020)
- Master's degree in performance of baroque and classical instruments, Université du Québec à Montréal, Montreal (2016)
- Bachelor's degree in performance of baroque and classical instruments, Université du Québec à Montréal, Montreal (2013)
- Centre d'accès à l'information juridique (CAIJ) (2019 to 2021)
- Desjardins, Montreal (2019)
- Owens-Illinois Canada, Montreal (2016 to 2017)
Associations, committees, boards
- Member, AED UQAM grant committee (2020)
- Mentor, UQAM Professional Development Center (2019 to 2020)
- Clinician, UQAM Legal Clinic, Montreal (2018)