T 819 825-4153
F 819 825-9769
Hotline: 873 381-2054
Me Mélyssa Laflamme holds a bachelor’s degree in law from the University of Sherbrooke and practices civil and family law in Val-d'Or. During her studies, she was on the First Class Graduation Honours List at Dawson College in Montreal.
Me Laflamme joined the Cain Lamarre team in 2019, first as a law student, then as an intern and finally as a lawyer. A young ally, nothing is left to chance for Me Laflamme. She closely and regularly monitors the progress of each of her clients' cases. This allows her to foster a solid bond with all the parties involved.
Friendly and supportive, her colleagues describe Me Laflamme as being very disciplined in her work. In fact, she makes it a priority to be available and to get to the bottom of matters when handling her files, while complying with deadlines.
Assistant: Véronique Fleury
- Personal and Family Law (de facto spouses, child custody and access rights, division of property rights, support payments, separation and divorce)
- Litigation (remedies of all types)
- LL.B., Université de Sherbrooke (2020)
- Social Science College Diploma, Dawson College (2017)
- Cain Lamarre, articling student, Val-d'Or (2021)
- Cain Lamarre, law student, Val-d'Or (2019)
- Nominated for "First Class Graduation Honours List of the College" (2017)