T 514 393-4580
F 514 393-9590
Hotline: 873 389-5085
Claudia Tremblay works at the Montreal office of Cain Lamarre, where she practices primarily in civil liability and insurance, representing P&C insurers. She is also active in civil litigation and disciplinary law.
She has been a member of the Québec Bar since 2006. Before joining the firm, she worked first as a paralegal, enrolled as a law student, then articled for over four years at two different law firms in the Sherbrooke area, acquiring considerable experience in the process.
She grew up in a rural area and still has a special interest in the agricultural community.
Assistant: Mary Delle Donne
- Insurance law (obligation to defend, fraudulent claims)
- Litigation (insurance, civil liability)
- agricultural and agri-food law
- LL.B., Université de Sherbrooke (2005)
- Diploma in paralegal studies, Séminaire de Sherbrooke (2002)
- Cain Lamarre, Sherbrooke (2008 to present)
- Ouellet Lapierre, Sherbrooke
- Monty Coulombe, Sherbrooke
Lecturing, conferences, publications
- École du Barreau - Centre de Sherbrooke : Obligations and contracts (2020)
- École du Barreau - Centre de Sherbrooke : Civil and professional liability (since 2017)
- École du Barreau - Centre de Sherbrooke : Priority and hypothecs (since 2012)
Associations, committees, boards
- Member, board of directors, Séminaire de Sherbrooke Foundation (previously)
- Member, Association des professionnels en assurance de l'Estrie (previously)
- Member, Saint-François Junior Bar Association (previously)