T 418 545-4580
F 418 549-9590
190 rue Racine Est, Suite 300
Saguenay, Québec G7H 1R9
T 418 545-4580 | F 418 549-9590
Hotline: 581 543-2645
Me Amélie Dufour holds a bachelor's degree in law from Laval University in Quebec City. She is based in Saguenay and practices family and individual rights law, particularly in the areas of child custody and access, support payments, adoption, separation and divorce, and the division of property rights. She also practices in litigation, particularly in construction law.
Me Dufour began her practice during an internship in Quebec City following her university studies and her training at the Bar. After having been involved in several important class action cases in Quebec City, originally from Alma, she decided to return to her home region to join Cain Lamarre’s human rights and litigation groups.
Me Dufour stands out in her work through her energy, her team spirit, and her readiness. Attentive to her clients, she puts her experience and skills to work in order to successfully complete all the mandates entrusted to her. Her colleagues say that she is hard-working and a major asset in the team for the success of the cases, all of which are handled with efficiency and determination. In her spare time, Me Dufour enjoys discovering gastronomy and playing the piano.
Assistant: Nadine Prévereau
- Personal and family law (adoption, de facto spouses, filiation, child custody and access rights, division of property rights, support payments, separation and divorce)
- Litigation (construction, remedies of all types, civil liability)
- Quebec Bar, École Barreau du Québec (2018)
- LL.B., Université Laval (2017)
- College Degree, Natural Sciences, Collège d'Alma, Alma (2014)
- Jean-François Bertrand avocats inc., Québec (2018 to 2021)
- Centre de justice de proximité du Saguenay-Lac-St-Jean, Saguenay (2017)