T 418 723-3302
F 418 722-6939
2 rue Saint-Germain Est, Suite 400
Rimouski, Québec G5L 8T7
T 418 723-3302 | F 418 722-6939
Originally from the Lower St. Lawrence region, Me Charles Desrosiers is pleased to be practicing law in Rimouski. After obtaining his law degree from Laval University, Me Desrosiers became a member of the Quebec Bar in 2021. During his studies, he was a research assistant for the Chair in Corporate Governance. Since his first year of university, he has worked his way up at Cain Lamarre. As a lawyer, he now handles cases involving all types of litigation. In fact, his practice includes handling cases involving civil liability, estate, commercial litigation, as well as criminal offences.
Friendly and open-minded, Me Desrosiers offers a human and conscientious legal service adapted to each client’s personal situation. With an approach centred on the client's needs and objectives, Me Desrosiers accompanies his clients through each step of the proceedings. His knowledge of the region and its key players makes him an important ally for the Cain Lamarre team. He does not hesitate to combine his strengths with those of his colleagues in order to solve his clients' problems and offer end-to-end solutions.
He is also very involved in his region, particularly in business, but also in sports and cultural activities. Deeply committed to the cause of youth sports, Me Desrosiers is a member of the board of directors of the Pionniers Football du Cégep de Rimouski.
Hotline: 581 824-7292
- Litigation (commercial litigation, remedies of all types, civil liability, estates)
- Penal law (penal offences in municipal law)
- LL.B., Université Laval (2020)
- Cain Lamarre (2018 to present)
- Research assistant, Governance Chair, Université Laval (2019 to 2020)
Lecturing, conferences, publications
- Commentary on Michael Bruni Transport Inc. v. Aviva Insurance Company of Canada – Evidence by presumption of fact: the importance of considering all the facts, co-written with Me Charles Guay, in Repères, Éditions Yvon Blais (2022)
Associations, committees, boards
- Member of the board of directors, Pionniers Football, Cégep de Rimouski (2021 to present)