190 rue Racine Est, Suite 300
Saguenay, Québec G7H 1R9
T 418 545-4580 | F 418 549-9590
Hotline: 581 543-2714
Me Florence Bergeron, a law graduate from University of Sherbrooke, joined the Saguenay team in 2019 in the Commercial and Corporate and Transactional groups. Indeed, she has developed an expertise in commercial law as well as in mergers and acquisitions thanks to her Master’s degree in Business Administration. Shortly before her graduation, Me Bergeron worked at Legal Support for Children and Women, a non-governmental organization in Cambodia providing free legal advice to women and children victims of crime and human trafficking.
In addition, Me Bergeron acted as a speaker in 2021 for “The different legal forms of business”, information workshops intended for entrepreneurs in the start-up or expansion phase organized by the Entrepreneurship and Spin-off Centre of Université du Québec à Chicoutimi. She was also a speaker for “Legal issues related to the takeover of a business”, training workshops for entrepreneurs or the next generation of entrepreneurs in the process of taking over a business, organized by the Centre de transfert des entreprises du Québec and Forgescom.
Her main asset is that she adapts easily to any problem, always looking for the best solutions. Moreover, Me Bergeron adopts a dynamic approach that is largely based on the strength of teamwork. This outdoor enthusiast says she is always ready to take on new challenges. She is accessible and quickly adapts to the personality of her clients, which enables her to communicate easily with people.
Assistant: Nathalie Houard
- Business law (corporate law, mergers and acquisitions)
- M.B.A., Université de Sherbrooke (2020)
- L.L.B., Université de Sherbrooke (2020)
- Legal Support for Children and Woman, Cambodge (2018)
Lecturing, conferences, publications
- Lecturer “Legal issues related to business takeovers”, training workshops for contractors or their successors in the business takeover phase, Centre de transfert des entreprises du Québec and Forgescom (2021)
- Lecturer “The different legal forms of business” training workshops for contractors in the development or expansion phase, Centre d'entrepreneuriat et d'essaimage de l'Université du Québec à Chicoutimi (2021)