T 418 522-4580
F 418 529-9590
500 Grande Allée Est, Suite 1
Québec, Québec G1R 2J7
T 418 522-4580 | F 418 529-9590
Hotline: 367 777-0760
A trusted advisor and lawyer, Me Doyle is recognized for his expertise in mergers and acquisitions, in the preparation and negotiation of complex commercial agreements as well as project financing and real estate law.
Me Doyle represents private entities as well as non-profit organizations, cooperatives and Crown corporations and advises clients in various sectors such as the oil industry, agri-food, arts and entertainment, information technology, construction and retail sectors.
Me Doyle is regularly consulted by Canadian and international clients who wish to do business in the province of Quebec on regulatory compliance matters.
Me Doyle is also actively involved in his community by serving as board director for numerous non-profit organizations and is a business law trainer for Entrepreunariat Laval (Startup Incubator and Accelerator)affiliated to Laval University, for which he organizes various activities and business law training sessions every year for start-ups. In addition, he participates in numerous charitable events throughout the year.
Assistant: Evelyne Pelletier
- Business law (public contracts, banking law, commercial law, corporate law, construction law, cooperative law, franchise law, information technology law, entertainment, art and information technology law, real estate law (sale, acquisition, and leasing), mining, energy, and natural resources law, partnership agreements, corporate financing, mergers and acquisitions, governance, nonprofit organizations, intellectual property)
- Real estate law (construction law, leasing law, financing and mortgages, sales and acquisitions)
- Transactional law
- M.B.A, Université Laval (ongoing)
- J.D., University of Ottawa (2012)
- LL.L., University of Ottawa (2011)
- Cain Lamarre (2018 to date)
- Beauvais Truchon Avocats (2013 to 2018)
Lecturing, conferences, publications
- E-Commerce – Legal advice to protect your interests – conference at the Forum Techno Web Affaires, organized by the Chambre de commerce et d’industrie Nouvelle-Beauce (2017)
Associations, committees, boards
- Member of the board of directors of the non-profit Voice of English-Speaking Quebec
- Membre du conseil d’administration de l’organisme à but non lucratif GIT Services-conseils en emploi
- Membre du Jeune Barreau de Québec
- Membre de la Jeune Chambre de commerce de Québec
- Membre de la Chambre de commerce et d’industrie de Québec
- Comité Affaires commerciales et internationales
- Comité Énergie et ressources naturelles
- Comité Propriété intellectuelle